Kenrose Park Facebook Page

What age do you have to be to ride?
At Kenrose Park we accommodate children as young as 5 years of age, with our specially designed Twin seater Karts. Any parent or guardian over the age of 18 can co- drive for free.(See Kart stats for details)

Is there a minimum height for solo Go Karts?
Yes all go karters must be a minimum of 135cm to drive solo in our Rookie karts and they must be a minimum of 145cm tall to drive solo in our Fast karts.
Even if children are taller than 145cm parents can select our Rookie karts for them as they are a safer option.

What are the dress requirements?
For safety and comfort Kenrose Park requires that you wear enclosed footwear, no thongs, sandals, or high heels are permitted on the track. Shoe hire is available from the office @ $5 a pair.

Long flowing skirts and dresses are unacceptable attire.

All hair longer than shoulder length must be secured first by a hair band and then a hair net.

We recommend that you wear casual clothing for freedom of movement, "t" shirts and shorts are acceptable attire. It is always a good idea to bring a hat, sunscreen and sunglasses.

We do not recommend go Karting for those:

  • With back and spinal problems.
  • Wearing excessive jewellery
  • Wearing long flowing skirts or dresses
  • With broken limbs.
  • Suffering from heart and cardiac conditions.
  • People who are pregnant
  • People who suffer from motion sickness.

Can I wear my own helmet?
Yes, Kenrose Park provides helmets and hair nets free of charge to drivers.You can wear your own helmet provided it is a full face helmet and that it complies with the Australian Standard. AS1698 only. Other Australian standards are not acceptable.

Can I pay by credit card?
Yes, cash and all credit cards are accepted (excluding American Express/Dinners Club) eftpos and direct deposit facilities are available. No cheques are accepted.

Do I need to register prior to driving?
Yes, all drivers must register their details upon arrival and sign the attached indemnity form which is valid for that day only.

Do I have to book in advance?
Bookings are not necessary. However, group use of BBQ/Picnic areas is subject to availability. It is recommended that you call prior to arrange.

Is there a charge for spectators?
Entry into Kenrose Park is absolutely free and you are welcome to stay and use the facilities provided for as long as you wish.

Do you cater for the disabled?
Yes, we have twin karts available. Adult carers ride for free in our Twin seater karts. (Specific disabled toilet facilities are currently under construction and as such are not yet ready for use)

Is there supervision to ensure adults and children can race safely?
Yes, all racing activity is monitored continuously by Kenrose Park staff. Any unsafe or dangerous on track behaviour by an individual or group will result in the termination of the session for that person or group.

What happens if it rains?
Karts are fitted with all weather devices and can operate in the rain. You might need to bring a towel though.

Do you have a policy on the consumption of alcohol?
In the interest of customer safety and comfort, Kenrose Park has a zero tolerance towards alcohol for those who are racing. If you have consumed alcohol you will not be racing.

BYO alcohol is permitted for authorised private functions only (strict conditions shall apply).

Smoking is restricted to the designated smoking areas only.
Please be aware we have a NO GLASS POLICY in the park and we appreciate your assistance in this matter.

Speed Limiting
Kenrose Park reserves the right to speed limit any go kart should it be deemed necessary by the track marshal so as to maintain safe driving conditions for all participants. (No refunds will be offered)

Can 2 adults ride together in the twin karts?
No. The twin karts are designed to be used by an adult driver and a child passenger. However two adults may use the twin karts if one is a carer for an intellectually or physically disabled passenger.

Do you sell gift vouchers?
Yes gift vouchers are available and they can be purchased and collected in person or purchased over the phone with credit card.